Terms & Policy
All sales are considered final with no cancellations or refunds after the third day of receipt and/or possession. All copyrights are reserved by Vintage Surf Art even though the customer has purchased a signed & limited edition photograph. Upon receiving your art piece and it is damaged, Vintage Surf Art MUST be notified within 24 hours of receipt or a return will not be accepted. Any return must be approved by Vintage Surf Art in advance of shipping; all packages arriving without a return authorization will not be accepted and returned to sender.
2. Personally-Identifiable Information
Vintage Surf Art will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it voluntarily and knowingly. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected do not submit it to us. If you do submit personally identifiable information, we will use it in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our product offerings and services.
- We may use that information to contact you.
- We will not give or sell your individual information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation.
- Will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and it will only be used to support your relationship with Vintage Surf Art and it’s Websites.
3. Children (under thirteen)
Vintage Surf Art has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (that is your name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under thirteen years of age through this Website. Vintage Surf Art websites that do collect information from Children do so in accordance with the privacy policies located at such websites. Please review such privacy policies when entering those sites. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information a parent or guardian should contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this statement if they want this information to be deleted from the records. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our existing files.
4. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the Website that linked you to our site. When you view one of our Websites, we may store information from time to time on your computer. These \”Cookies\” allow us to tailor a Website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers you can block, receive a warning, or erase all \”Cookies\” from your hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. We also collect an IP address from all visitors to our Website. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website, analyze trends, track users’ movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site, and deliver customized, personalized content. IP addresses are also not linked to personally identifiable information.
5. Opting Out of Receiving Communications from Us
Vintage Surf Art may send you communications regarding its services, its Websites or otherwise. Vintage Surf Art provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications by indicating your desire to opt-out. If you would like to opt out of receiving communications from us please email us at email@example.com.
6. Correcting or Updating Information
7. Other Websites Vintage Surf Art websites may contain links to other Websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Website for which Vintage Surf Art has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours. Also, you may have entered this website from an unrelated third party Website. Likewise, Vintage Surf Art has no responsibility for such third party Websites and you should review their privacy statements.
8. Contacting Vintage Surf Art
If you have any questions about this Privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, you can contact: Vintage Surf Art (424) 234-3550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Please note while viewing images on your computer, colors will slightly vary from computer screen to the actual printed piece. Note: Miki Dora Gallery images are taken from 16mm frame grabs.
All photographs are protected under domestic and international copyright laws. Images may not be used without written permission. Copyright Grant & Chris Rohloff Films, Inc.© 2016 and VintageSurfArt.com © 2016.